In preparation for Valentine’s Day our red roses have been cut back and other suitable crops have been planted, taking into account the increased demand for the Valentine’s trading period. Demand is always higher than supply during this period and we ask for your understanding, particularly with lengths and numbers ordered in the long stem red roses. In order to compile orders and contact you if there are any major queries, we would appreciate that completed order forms are returned to us no later than Friday 18th of January so that we are able to place orders with our suppliers for 3rd party lines. Customers with REGULAR STANDING ORDERS and an UP TO DATE ACCOUNTS will get PRIORTY for 60cm and 70cm premium red roses.
Please have your orders picked up by 9AM on the requested pick up day as cool room facilities are limited.
- If you require orders for different days it is important to complete separate order forms. Please keep a copy for your records. Extra order forms are available at both West Leederville and East Perth branches.
- Please return your completed forms by:
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
- Fax: Floraco, East Perth, (08) 9325 3636
- Drop off at 32 Northwood Street, West Leederville or 25 Kensington Street, East Perth
- Standing orders will be done unless otherwise notified.
- All orders will be packed in Floraco boxes to protect the products and to use our cool rooms to their full potential.
|E. Perth||W. Leederville|
|Saturday||09/02||7am – 10am||5am – 10am|
|Sunday||10/02||7am – 10am||5am – 10am|
|Monday||11/02||7am – 2pm||5am – 2pm|
|Tuesday||12/02||7am – 2pm||5am – 2pm|
|Wednesday||13/02||7am – 2pm||5am – 2pm|
|Thursday||14/02||7am – 2pm||5am – 2pm|
We look forward to fulfilling your flower needs this Valentine’s Day.
The Floraco Sales Team!